+1 647 680 6787
OPUS Advisory Services International Inc. is a Canadian consultancy established in 2001, focused on international business, trade and investment, including trade finance and supply chain finance.
OPUS Advisory has undertaken mandates with government, international institution and financial sector clients among numerous others, in over fifty markets around the globe. The Firm has successfully delivered for a variety of world-class clients, on assignments that include:
- Global Strategy
- Program and Policy Review and Design
- Trade Development and Promotion, Investment Attraction
- Market and Competitive Analysis
- Thought Leadership Research
- Product Development
- Operating Model and Process Design
- Project Management
- Technology Implementation and Requirements Gathering
- International Development
- SME Development and Engagement
- Access to Finance
- Training Design, Development and Delivery
The Firm can deploy experts in a wide spectrum of fields and industry sectors around the world to meet a range of client requirements, and has been equally effective advising at Board and C-level, Ministerial level through to Operational level, working with client organizations ranging from multinational to SME.
OPUS Advisory is active in numerous industry associations, think tanks and international organizations, contributing domain expertise, policy perspectives and recommendations on a range of topics related to the advisory work we undertake.