Springboard your career today!
As a certified Global Trade Professional (GTP) under ISO/IEC 17024 you will benefit from:
- Global Trade Professional certification under ISO/IEC 17024;
- A trusted and internationally recognised certification;
- Career opportunities and progression;
- A global network and profile;
- International and strategic partnerships;
- Business development opportunities.
Broaden your global career and open the door to a world of opportunities.
GTPA has developed the only international standard for certifying trade professionals. The Global Trade Professional (GTP) Programme, has been
developed under ISO/IEC 17024, for the certification of professional competence in the various global trade disciplines.
When you sign up as a GTP and join the GTPA we become partners, working with you to support global trade advancement and you will benefit from:
- Internationally recognised and trusted certification as a Global Trade Professional under ISO/IEC 17024:
- Recognition of your trade competencies and eligibility to use the GTP post-nominals;
- Access to a trusted global network to promote your competencies and share information;
- Advanced career opportunities in global trade by offering increased value to your organisation or your clients;
- Global connections by being part of a network that shapes and promotes the future of global trade;
- Participation in forums that drive policy reform;
- Opportunity to leverage the GTP brand to grow your global business;
- A platform to build your ongoing professional skills and knowledge;
- Enhanced global employability and transferable skills;
- A forum to build your reputation as a leader in global trade;
- Access to a range of resources and information to assist you in your career or your business.
Applications to be certified as a GTP are open to all experts in the field of global trade across the following domain specialisations:
- Trade Management
- Trade Regulation and Compliance
- Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance
- Trade Policy
Certification of individuals under the GTPA Programme is available at the following levels:
- Practitioner (GTP)
- Manager (GTM)
- Executive (GTE)
GTPA is currently developing the new online application portal. Our goal is to streamline the application process to make it easier for you to apply. Applications for certification will reopen from July 2019.
To enquire about collaboration opportunities with the GTPA please contact us at: email@example.com or complete the below enquiry form and a
member of the GTPA team will be in touch.